"Move to..." menu with last locations

Both Outlook and Outlook Web Access has very nice feature, in the list of emails, right click on e-mail popup menu, where there is Move to > menu item. When it is selected, contents of it is like:

Recent Folder 1
Recent Folder 2
Recent Folder 10
Move to other folder...

Very productive feature for use with mouse, when away from keyboard, or lazy to press it. There are also a number of disadvantages in MS’s implementation which can be considered straight away:

• Folder names are not prefixed with e-mail account they relate to, so if you have more than one account in Outlook and there is a folder name like Accounting in both accounts, from sub-menu above, you see:
Accounting
Accounting
Move to other folder...

So it is impossible to distinguish to which account folder message will be moved. This can be solved by prefixing for example Account Name - Folder. Also account may have an abbreviation letter assigned to it, so that folder name in multi-account can be displayed as A - Folder, B - Folder etc.

• Number of recent folders is not configurable in MS’s implementation.

For now, I’m cleaning my mailboxes in Outlook / Web Access, because of this feature is missing.

(Originally posted by muradm on GitHub.)

Hey! This seems like a great feature and it’s definitely something we could add. I don’t think Mailspring currently tracks the folders you move mail in to to build a recent list, but it shouldn’t be too hard to add.

(Originally posted by bengotow on GitHub.)