Latest Update: "We've encountered a problem with your local email database" - Can't Use Mailspring

This is the infinite looping error: https://prnt.sc/N2yKKCg_IzCJ

I’m on Windows 11

happening here too on Windows server 2019 as well as Windows 11

1 Like

Downgrade to 1.9.2 will fix this while waiting for a proper patch: Release 1.9.2 · Foundry376/Mailspring · GitHub

2 Likes

Same here on Windows 11. It is also being discussed here Database Error and unable to launch app after installing V1.10.0

Same here, suddenly. Windows 11.

Rendered Mailspring unusable when in need. Built Windows’ Mail don’t send messages.

You can checkout my post at Database Error and unable to launch app after installing V1.10.0 - #11 by Predeactor to see how I fixed my Mailspring instance, works for many peoples here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Didn’t work for me. I deleted the whole Mailspring folder, still getting the error when I’m trying to reinstall.

Same here.
v1.10.0 Update killed Mailspring.
I downgraded to v1.9.2 and it is work now.

Win 10

Didn’t work for me either! Just cancelled my Pro subscription since I have no app to use!!! Also, so very frustrating that there is no way to contact them other than posting on these boards! Can’t get any sort of help and no way to make this work. Very poor customer service for sure!!!

this is how i overcome [[Solved]] Please check out this one : Database Error and unable to launch app after installing V1.10.0 - #31 by working-name

Hope this helps.