Accounts get disconnected after closing Mailspring

@Ruan-Kuypers I didn’t change anything. So unfortunately, I can’t help you here.

If it helps, I have three accounts managed by Mailspring 1.9.1 and two of them consistently get sync errors. As far as I can tell, it isn’t happening upon closing Mailspring, but I don’t exactly know the cause. Reconnecting works fine, but only lasts about a day.

The strange thing is, I’m not receiving errors in the feed. The two accounts are both GMail. Here’s an example of the feed:

Mailspring Version: 1.9.1-30ef802f
Platform: win32
Account State: sync_error
Account Provider: gmail
IMAP Server: imap.gmail.com
SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com
--------------------------------------------
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.826] [background] [info] -- UID (41210 to 41211)
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.827] [background] [info] - Updating message pA6axoDsDvB4Heb6u46hL399Qbj5eQ15XnYZQUZq7
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.827] [background] [info] -- UID (92993 to 41208)
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.827] [background] [info] -- FolderID (qF5dNtVUZgC1qbQ7CkcFo76pxRqmknNqfDu5qPoDz to gMnPZhe4RbwoWThgyxaCJbm8S2GiSx8dbDnCecxcq)
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.829] [background] [info] - Updating message 8Hdnu3W1rFpYmEzGMBGs8k864G2fLTuGoEZWQy3rX
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.829] [background] [info] -- UID (92983 to 41202)
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.829] [background] [info] -- FolderID (qF5dNtVUZgC1qbQ7CkcFo76pxRqmknNqfDu5qPoDz to gMnPZhe4RbwoWThgyxaCJbm8S2GiSx8dbDnCecxcq)
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.829] [background] [info] -- XGMLabels (["\\Important"] to [])
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.830] [background] [info] - Updating message iYPzuEVE1iE3UkXZyU42KthTTHarapBVw4HTovjL2
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.830] [background] [info] -- UID (92973 to 41196)
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.830] [background] [info] -- FolderID (qF5dNtVUZgC1qbQ7CkcFo76pxRqmknNqfDu5qPoDz to gMnPZhe4RbwoWThgyxaCJbm8S2GiSx8dbDnCecxcq)
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.832] [background] [info] - Updating message hpC9y9VGmCBej8WB1hvMQDGNTckcxRcNey3bH3pd4
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.832] [background] [info] -- UID (92966 to 41192)
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.832] [background] [info] -- FolderID (qF5dNtVUZgC1qbQ7CkcFo76pxRqmknNqfDu5qPoDz to gMnPZhe4RbwoWThgyxaCJbm8S2GiSx8dbDnCecxcq)
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.833] [background] [info] - Updating message KN7sSQx6sJbRqvSz44ZSbH2q6z79KvUdpMnJGeCuZ
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.833] [background] [info] -- UID (92967 to 41191)
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.833] [background] [info] -- FolderID (qF5dNtVUZgC1qbQ7CkcFo76pxRqmknNqfDu5qPoDz to gMnPZhe4RbwoWThgyxaCJbm8S2GiSx8dbDnCecxcq)
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.835] [background] [info] - Updating message N9Az1fB84VHGfvmKbHGAjCkmmfPNK6zo4L9yyVx8p
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.835] [background] [info] -- UID (92960 to 41183)
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.835] [background] [info] -- FolderID (qF5dNtVUZgC1qbQ7CkcFo76pxRqmknNqfDu5qPoDz to gMnPZhe4RbwoWThgyxaCJbm8S2GiSx8dbDnCecxcq)
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:28.945] [background] [warning] [SLOW] Transaction=saveFolderStatus > 80ms (89ms, 89 waiting to aquire)
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:29.056] [background] [info] syncFolderUIDRange for [Gmail]/Spam, UIDs: 1 - 0, Heavy: false
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:29.281] [background] [info] - remote=0, local=0
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:29.303] [background] [info] Sync loop deleting unlinked messages with phase 2.
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:29.304] [background] [info] Sync loop complete.
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:43.229] [metadata] [info] Metadata delta stream closed.
10100 [2021-05-17 19:31:43.230] [metadata] [info] Metadata delta stream starting...

Any resolution available for above issue or should we give up on mailspring, obviously can’t continue with this issue and authorizing accounts every second day. Pls guide

1 Like

I’ve given up on it, went back to Outlook. It’s a great email client but having to log into all my email accounts every time I close the client is a pain in the but.

Hopefully, someone in the community finds a way to fix it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I uninstalled and installed ver 1.7.8 and added accounts, then updated mailspring to 1.91 and it works

again same issue, accounts disconnected