Additional 'Default' Notification Actions

The current banner/alert provides the option to view the message only, please could you consider adding [Delete Msg] [Archive Msg] [Close/Dismiss] as additional selection options?

Note - this is a request for reusing the existing default functionality: I appreciate that allowing for Customised/User defined notification actions is a separate ball game completely! :slight_smile:

If implemented, when combined with the request for enabling/disabling notifications per account, it would substantially cut down on interruptions/notification overload for users with multiple accounts and allow for improved workflow.

E.g.

• Sales email slips through SPAM filter >> Quick Delete
  • Read receipt from colleague >> Quick Archive

Etc.

(Originally posted by Richyread on GitHub.)

(Original post had 3 upvotes.)

Please add this! This is already a feature in the default mail client for Windows 10 and is extremely useful

(Originally posted by applesea2 on GitHub.)

Bumping this… even w/o the added actions, just a “Dismiss” box would be grand, as there’s no way to unblock things that are behind the notification and the wait can be truly frustrating.

(Originally posted by jerm on GitHub.)

Chiming in that I would love this feature, only thing missing compared to the client I was using before.