It is normal to output Chinese characters in the subject of an email. If you enter Chinese characters in the body of an email, the cursor will automatically jump to the beginning of the line.
I tested version 1.31.1 deb and snap and both installations had the same problem. On 1.12.0, there is no such problem.
- compose new message
- input Chinese in the email subject is normal
- input Chinese in the text body
The cursor should be behind the input text
- OS and Version: Ubuntu 23.10
- Installation Method: deb and snapcraft
- Mailspring Version: 1.13.1