When mailspring is installed without using the option of a Mailspring ID, it is not possible to add an image to the signature.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Install Mailspring without connecting with a mailspring ID
- Add an account and create a signature for it
- Add an image to the signature
- Verify getting an error:
Sorry, we couldn’t save your signature image to Mailspring’s servers. Please try again. (Error: makeRequest: A Mailspring identity is required.)
It is possible to add an image to the signature; this is not dependent on a Mailspring ID.
- OS and Version: Pop!_OS 20.10
- Installation Method: snap
- Mailspring Version: 1.9.1