Cannot remove deleted messages

Cannot remove deleted messages from Network Solutions IMAP account. When deleted emails accumulate to over 300, they start appearing in my inbox, again, as unopened emails. So, prior opened emails from the Deleted folder, appear in my Inbox as unopened emails, without provocation.
Have tried “Reset Cache”, reduces the number of deleted messages to O, but moves most of them into the IN Box as unopened emails, just to be deleted again

Gmail account works as it should.

Mailspring 1.9.2, iMac 10.13.6

I occasionally see deleted (or otherwise filed) emails reappear in my inbox, but nothing like this.

Yes, its very annoying. Im going to contact my email provider, Network Solutions to see if they can assist. As I mentioned, my Gmail account work fine, no issues with deleted mail.

Do not forget to upvote your own bug

Up voted my own bug - checked with the the email provider, Network Solutions, as the problem with deleted emails is only occurring with their account. They had no information of value. Problem is still occurring.

1 Like

problem with undeleted emails persists and is getting worst. Clearing the Cache is no longer working. Today, I had 803 undeleted emails that had been marked read, appear in my inbox unread. All I could do, is returm them to the deleted folder. The whole process will begin again when I least expect it. I have to believe the solution is simple. has something to do with the Network Solution email file type. As mentioned earlier, Gmail deletes fine.
Any suggestion, truly appreciated