Can’t start the actual application after the login page, when I try to skip Mailspring form, it hangs with the message: Working…
Steps to reproduce the behaviour:
- Start the program
- Click on “Just need the basics? Skip for now”
- Click on “Skip Mailspring ID”
- See message: Working…
I would expect some kind of UI related to the software
- OS and Version: Fedora 34
- Installation Method: snapcraft
- Mailspring Version: 1.9.2
I tried the RPM installation method and I can see this message now:
I followed the instructions there and installed gnome-keyring and I realized it was already installed, I am not sure what other detail I can provide.
Package gnome-keyring-40.0-1.fc34.x86_64 is already installed.