- Now firstname.lastname@example.org sent an email to email@example.com.
- firstname.lastname@example.org replied back.
- email@example.com replied back on the same thread but changed the subject
- firstname.lastname@example.org replied back on the last email and again changed the subject.
In the above case mentioned, even if email@example.com changed the subject, Mailspring is showing the email in the same thread. There is no place where i can see the changed subject of the email. On the top, you only show the subject of the first email.
Lot of time, certain information is only mentioned within the subject
- OS and Version: MacOS v10.13.4
- Mailspring Version: 1.2.1
If you solve this issue, #894, you will eventually solve this issue.
Gmail has thread level subject, but subject of each email is also accessible. In Mailspring, we there is no way to see email level subject line.
(Originally posted by patelom on GitHub.)