Could Someone Give me Advice on Implementing Custom Email Templates in Mailspring?

Hello there,

I am currently working on a project where I need to implement custom email templates within Mailspring. I have been exploring the Mailspring documentation and experimenting with the available features, but I am still facing some challenges.

Create custom email templates with dynamic content.

Understand how to integrate these templates seamlessly into Mailspring.

Ensure that the templates are responsive and compatible with various email clients.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or guidance from the community on how to approach this task effectively. If anyone has experience with implementing custom email templates in Mailspring or has any resources they can share, I would be very grateful.

What is the best way to create and manage custom email templates within Mailspring?

Are there any recommended tools or libraries for designing responsive email templates?

Also, I have gone through this post: https://community.getmailspring.com/t/reply-faster-with-email-templates/167golang which definitely helped me out a lot.

How can I ensure that the custom templates I create are compatible with different email clients?

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.

I’m interested too. Following this thread.