Creación y manejo de Sub carpetas en Gmail

Hola soy nuevo en MailSpring lo encuentro bastante bueno pero le he encontrado varios detalles pero hay uno que me complica y quizás sería bueno que se incluyera en un futuro próximo, se trata de las carpetas en mi caso Gmail, por lo general yo tengo creadas muchas carpetas en el correo por ejemplo Carpeta 1 - Sub carpeta 1A - Sub Carpeta 1B y así sucesivamente… en MAil Spring se ven todas las carpetas y puedo crear tambien pero no puedo crear sub carpetas …
Busque en el foro y como no vi nada similar preferi sugerir si es posible que se pueda crear esta función en el futuro…1

(Apologies for posting a Google Translate version of your text but I only speak English with any fluency! I hope my reply’s clear enough.)

Mailspring can show folders and subfolders in both GMail and non-GMail accounts, as you found, but creating subfolders is a bit unintuitive. To create a subfolder called “Bar” inside the existing folder “Foo”, you have to create the folder with the name “Foo/Bar”. That is, create a folder with the full path to it spelled out, using “/” to separate the different folder levels.

I hope that helps.

Dear JohnP
Thanks for your help!!! And it seems that the Google translator worked quite well !, since I understood perfect I did a couple of tests as an example and it really is Great!

I don’t speak English either, so I used google translator I hope you understand me, and thank you very much for your tremendous help.

Kind regards from Chile !!!

Glad we could sort it for you!