Deleting a draft in an email thread is deleting the entire email chain. This is happening all the time.
Steps to reproduce the behaviour:
- Open your Gmail Inbox on MailSpring.
- Find a long and really old email thread.
- Starting typing a reply to that thread. Delete the draft instead of finishing writing it or sending it.
- Now go back. And search for that email in the inbox.
- It will be nowhere to be found. Then you will realize it is sitting in the trash bin.
Deleting a draft in an email chain shouldn’t delete the entire email chain.
N/A [Reproduction details is clear enough.]
- OS and Version: macOS 11.6 (20G165)
- Installation Method: installer
- Mailspring Version: Latest (September 18th, 2021)