One of the emails don’t get removed from my trash folder in Mailspring, even though it is removed on the mail server.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Click the button “empty trash now”
- Verify the email is still present in the trash folder in Mailspring
- Verify the email is not present anymore in the mailserver
The email should not show in the Trash folder anymore.
- OS and Version: Pop_!OS 20.10
- Installation Method: snap
- Mailspring Version: 1.8.0
The email is not part of a thread of emails. It is 1 email.
The content of the email is not shown, also not when I restore it to the inbox.
When I restore the email to the inbox, then remove, the empty the trash, the email still remains in the trash.