onekrs
(Onekrs)
September 2, 2026, 3:35pm
1
Problem
Still synchronizing until restart app
Context
When im waiting email i have info on down bar - checking mail, synchronizing or buffering but mail is not recieving. I have 4 different accounts on 4 different providers. HOw to force break that process ? and restart it?
Email Provider
gmail, private hostings lh, o2
Setup
OS and Version: Win10pro
Installation Method: standard
Mailspring Version: 1.23 …..811
You can always use the task manager in Windows, to force stop it. Or right clicking on the tray icon for MailSpring and click quit
onekrs
(Onekrs)
September 5, 2026, 10:00pm
3
That in not the solution man.
Ok, I don’t think I’m understanding the request. Sorry about that.
I don’t think there is a way to force stop a mail sync job. You could always remove the account, and add it again.
system
(system)
Closed
October 7, 2026, 1:31pm
5
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.