Gmail: Mailsync Error 134

There are multiple reports of Mailsync 134 errors on trying to connect Gmail. There’s quite an extensive history, so see the bug reports. (I won’t be migrating the comments.)

I am experiencing the same error but I might have an idea about the cause. I have two computers with the exact same setup. Both running Arch linux. My laptop had the same issue until I travelled to London. When I was there I changed the timezone on my computer and shortly after I was able to add my Google account. Could this problem have something to do with the country or the clock (oauth)? I am still unable to connect my google account on my stationery computer located in iceland (GMT0). I am a programmer myself and with help I could provide you with some debug information.

1 Like

I am also having the same issue while connecting to GMail. In my current location, it is also not possible to access gmail without using a socks5 proxy or VPN. I am using KDE Neon 5.21 User Edition. I configured the proxy settings from the system. I have also tried through VPN but the issue remains the same. Please find a way so that we can access the gmail in mailspring. This is the only issue that I am having now. Other than that, I am enjoying using mailspring.