How do I access the Outlook calendar in Mailspring? Do I have to go back and forth between the Outlook app and Mailspring everytime to to utilize it?

I am new to Mailspring and am trying to learn how to use some of the functions it offers and trying to figure out what I can and cannot do. I cannot find any information on how to access the Outlook Calendar while in Mailspring . Can you access the outlook calendar from Mailspring? Or do you have to go back and forth between Outlook and Mailspring to utilize the calendar. Sorry if I missed something really obvious that I need to do, or should know, but couldn’t find anything that referenced this. I would appreciate some tips and tricks on the use of Mailspring as well.
Thanks,

Kristina

1 Like

Hi. I have the same question. Seems nobody answered yours, so I’m wondering if you found an answer somewhere else.

Unfortunately, I didn’t. I am sorry.

Currently, Calendar support on Mailspring is in-between limited to non-existent. They announced the beginning of developing support for calendars back in 2022, but since then it’s been radio silent. Hoping to hear more about this essential feature soon.