Matcha Theme for Mailspring

I can’t say what changed since I haven’t been using the theme with previous versions, but when using the developer tools it’s clear that the images cannot be found.
The image URLs have a format like

background-image: url(“mailspring://mailspring-theme-matcha/assets/@{theme_assets_directory}/titlebutton-maximize-hover-dark.png”);

(from styles/components/_window.less)

@{theme_assets_directory} is not set and I could fix it by setting it to ‘azul’ in _window.less, although that’s a bad workaround and won’t inherit the actual theme variant from _colors.less.

1 Like

Hi there! Sorry for a late reply!
First of all - thank you for noting and investigating the bug! Telling the truth, I haven’t had much time to sit and look into it. Perhaps some changes in new versions were introduced, but I haven’t adapted the theme yet. I will try to do so this weekend. Of course, as always, pull requests are more than welcome! :slight_smile:

Thanks @jakubzet for having a look, this is by far the best theme I’ve seen so far. Thanks for all the work!

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’ve recently updated the theme to show back the subfolders icons - all thanks to issue reported on the theme’s Github page. Again, thanks for everyone using and supporting the development of this theme - thanks to you, I’m able to update the theme for different OSes and Mailspring versions than my own :slight_smile:

Also, if anyone’s interested in buying me a cup of coffee for the effort, I’ve recently created my Github Sponsors page, so also feel free to support me this way if it’s your cup of tea :smiley:

Thanks for this theme. BTW, is it possible to create a 4 columns theme (instead of the current 3 columns theme) as I have asked in another thread here?
How to display four columns theme? - Themes - Mailspring Community (getmailspring.com)

Thanks for your interest in this theme @KidRock :slight_smile: As for the four columns display, please correct me if I’m wrong guys, but I don’t think that’s something which is currently supported in Mailspring.

1 Like