Minimize to tray and then restore unresponsive interface

Description

In windows if mailspring is minimized from the minimize button to the taskbar, then hidden in tray by clicking on the tray icon, and then restored to taskbar by click on tray icon again, then click on the mailspring in the task bar to maximize it, now if you try to click inside mailsrping nothing is responsive.

Setup

• OS and Version: Windows 10
  • Mailspring Version: 1.6.3

(Originally posted by grandixximo on GitHub.)

The bug still occurs in 1.7.2

(Originally posted by netmajor on GitHub.)

I have the same problem with 1.7.8.

If I use close (Taskbar icon gone) and open Mailspring again through the tray icon the interface works normal.

Also, when you minimized, one way to get it open responsive again is to right-click the tray icon and select preferences. After Mailspring opened the preference page just go back to the inbox, user interface is responsive.

The issue is quite annoying, happens several times a day.

(Originally posted by gunters63 on GitHub.)

I have the same issue, and also found that I could restore the normal behavior of Mailspring window by repeatedly clicking on the tray icon.

Same issue here as the others. @ForNeVeR your tip works, thanks.

The issue is still occuring on Windows 10 with Mailspring Version 1.13.3

Opening Mailspring from tray leads to a black Mailspring window appearing. When clicking the tray icon again, the black Mailspring window closes . Then clicking the tray icon yet again finally opens the Mailspring window properly. (I.e. the same workaround as @ForNeVeR described)