Missing/Deleted emails

Description

So, this isn’t the first time this has happened. I’m not sure when this took place, but I’ve noticed emails that I’ve saved (I never delete messages, I move them to different folders) have disappeared. I can’t find them anywhere. They are not in the folders they should be, nor are they in the Trash folder. Searching for them produces no results.

To Reproduce…

I don’t know that I could reproduce this, as I don’t know when or how this would have taken place, but the fact remains, pretty important emails that I needed for information with my business have turned up missing inexplicably.

Expected Behavior

I would expect nothing would be deleted without my approval. So, why then are emails missing when I don’t delete them?

Screenshots

I can’t produce a screenshot, because there’s nothing to show…the emails are gone.

Setup

• OS and Version: Windows 11
    • Installation Method: last install was an auto-update
  • Mailspring Version: 1.10.5-1ce06f18

Additional Context

I’ve also noticed that many emails I’ve saved/moved to other folders, somehow end up in my trash, so I’ve not no longer deleted anything, because I don’t want the wrong emails getting deleted. I haven’t deleted an email in over 2 months.