Empty emails like these are showing up at the bottom of the inbox. There are no subjects, email body or date associated with them. They don’t show up when you check the IMAP inbox outside of MailSpring. They sometimes disappear after a while.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Check your IMAP inbox on MailSpring
- Empty emails like these will show and then disappear on their own.
Only emails that exist should show up in the inbox.
- OS and Version: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)
- Installation Method: Installer
- Mailspring Version: Version 1.9.1 (1.9.1)