While Mailspring is running, this issue randomly starts. When a new email is received, a desktop notification is shown (as expected); however, the email does not display within the Mailspring UI. When I access my email inbox (AOL) online, the email does display in my inbox.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Run Mailspring
- Wait for an email notification to come in
- Notice it does not display in the Mailspring inbox.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always occur. Once emails stop showing up, Mailspring must be killed to get any future emails.
After receiving an email notification, the email displays in the appropriate folder.
No applicable screenshots.
- OS and Version: Windows 10 - build 19041.985
- Installation Method: .exe Installer
- Mailspring Version:1.9.1-30ef802f
The only account on this Mailspring installation is AOL. I am able to get the mail to show up properly by killing Mailspring from Task Manager and restarting it.