When clicking on the Print icon in the upper right hand corner of the mail frame, a dialog box pops up with the options of Save as PDF, Print, or Close. Clicking on Save as PDF gives you the system file save dialog, yet when clicking Save, nothing is created.
I have attempted this with multiple emails, and always failed.
Workaround - Print, and pick “PDF” as the printer.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go to Mail frame
- Click on printer icon, upper right corner
- Click on Save as PDF
- Fill out the info in the system save dialog box
- Click Save
- Nothing happens
A PDF file should be created.
- OS and Version: macOS 11.3.1
- Installation Method: Mac installer
- Mailspring Version: 1.9.1