Reconnecting accounts and skip to next email

Loving Mailspring so far and really like how it is setup. I am needing help and only saw one post that was from Jan saying they were going to have an update to fix it. When I open mailspring each day it is saying there is an issue with my accounts and has me relog into each one. This is getting rather frustrating. Is there a workaround for this? Also I did not see a box to say “remember this password” as most email clients have. My other question is I did not find anything in the settings so that once you delete an email it will automatically open the next one. Is there a way to set this up? Thank you in advance for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, this is a known issue for Office365 accounts. You can read more about it in these threads Office365 account disconnects (only the account that needs two-factor authentication) - #22 by keithcdodd and Institutional Office365 not working - #33 by hkorsvoll

It has to do with the authentication mechanism that Mailspring uses for Office365 accounts and the token lifetime that Microsoft is giving out.

Okay, thank you for this information! I will look into it but what about my gmail account as well?

1 Like