Nothing happens when I use the “Remove and show previous” shortcut on the last email in my Inbox.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Open oldest email in Inbox
- Use the “Remove and show previous” shortcut to archive current email and move to the next oldest email in the Inbox (for me, this is the
- Notice that nothing happens once you’ve reached the last email in the Inbox
Archive the email and show me an empty Inbox.
- OS and Version: Linux Pop!_OS 20.04 LTS
- Mailspring Version: 1.7.8
(Originally posted by awmottaz on GitHub.)