After sending an email from an Outlook account, the sent email is shown twice in the “Sent” folder. The email and time are identical, and it looks like the email was sent twice. But it only sent once to the recipient.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Compose a new email via Mailspring
- Select an Outlook email as the “from”
- The recipient can be any email, but preferably one you also own, so you can check it
- Send the email
- Check the “Sent” folder, and notice the email looks like it was sent twice
- Check the email from the recipient’s account, and notice the email was only received once
The email list from the “Sent” folder should accurately reflect which emails were successfully sent.
- OS and Version: Windows 10 Pro v21H2, build 19044.2006
- Installation Method: Installer
- Mailspring Version:1.10.5-1ce06f18
Tested on multiple Outlook accounts, and on multiple recipients. Bug only occurs FROM an Outlook account, according to tests.