When i have configured FDE (Full Disc Encryption Full disk encryption | Ubuntu) on my Ubuntu. Mailspring autostart as new instance without any account. I have to close it a run manually. Then it will load as usual.
I think it’s related to decrypting files at startup. Maybe it’s not fully decrypted yet.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Setup Mailspring on Ubuntu with FDE
- Setup Mailspring to startup automatically
- Restart system
- Login to FDE and login to account
- You will see Welcome to mailspring instead of inbox
It should start as configured instance of mailspring. So I don’t have to start it manually
- OS and Version: Ubuntu 23.04 and 23.10
- Installation Method: snapcraft
- Mailspring Version: 1.11.0-6193b33c
FDE configured with secure password