Swiping to archive/delete gets "stuck", have to swipe "hard"

Description

I’m loving Mailspring connected to my GMail account on my Surface Pro 9 (Windows 11 Pro x64) since trying it as of yesterday. I checked the “Move to trash (not archive) on swipe / backspace”, but unless I swipe with a certain amount of force, it doesn’t actually complete the delete action.

To Reproduce…

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Click on an email in my list of messages.
  2. The preview window displays the message.
  3. Swipe the email I clicked in my list of messages to the right “gently” using the touch screen to delete it.
  4. The UI doesn’t complete the action but instead leaves the red rectangle with the trashcan icon in the place of the email in the list of messages and just “pauses” like that.
  5. To actually delete the message, I have to swipe left again to restore the default view of the email in my list of messages and then swipe right “hard” to get the email to delete.

Expected Behavior

I expected swiping to the right on the touch screen to delete the message regardless of how lightly or hard I swipe. If it pauses like it’s doing, I’d like to swipe right again at that point and have the message delete rather than having to swipe left and right again.

Screenshots

I can’t create one right now, but will paste one later if I can edit this bug.

Setup

• OS and Version: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2 (OS Build 22631.3447)
    • Installation Method: winget install Foundry376.Mailspring
  • Mailspring Version: 1.13.3-9a7e1a78

Additional Context