I have a fresh Fedora 35 installation, running Gnome 41.1 on Xorg with the latest Nvidia driver. I installed Mailspring from the rpm file downloaded from the download page. The installation was successful but the app wouldn’t start.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Download the rpm installer from the download page
- Install the app on Fedora 35
- Try to start the app (either from GUI or command line)
The app should start.
- OS and Version: Fedora 35
- Installation Method: rpm
- Mailspring Version: 1.9.2-6e14dad1