I have set appearance to single panel view. So, when I open an email to read it and then press down arrow key, I expect the currently opened email to scroll down. But instead, the previous thread opens up. It is a little frustrating when you have habit of using Gmail.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- In Preferences > Appearance, Switch to single panel view (although this problem exists for all panel views).
- Just open a long email and while you are focused reading the email, press the down arrow key on your keyboard to scroll down. Then you will know!
Pressing down arrow key on keyboard should scroll down the currently opened thread.
Left/Right arrow keys can show prev/next thread.
- OS and Version: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
- Installation Method: .deb
- Mailspring Version: 1.10.3-a476c230