App is no longer usable on v1.12

I’m using mailspring v1.12.0 installed from snap on Pop!_OS. After I updated, I started having sync issues, but clicking the “re-authenticate” or “rebuild cache” buttons don’t seem to do anything. I’ve tried restarting a few times, but nothing yet. I couldn’t find any actual error messages aside from the “Mailspring is unable to sync” notice. I tried following instructions on Password and Connection Errors after the Upgrade to Version 1.12 · Issue #2475 · Foundry376/Mailspring · GitHub but they didn’t seem to help.

Please join the discussion here: Password Management Error after the latest Upgrade