Deleting a draft in thread moves the thread to trash.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Select and existing thread in the inbox
- Press ‘a’ key on the keyboard to start composing a reply
- Enter some text in the box, so it gets saved as draft on the server
- Close the draft.
- Click on Drafts in the side panel.
- Double click on the same draft previously edited. The draft opens in a compose window.
- Click the trash icon on the bottom right of the window.
- Click on the trash in the main window. The thread has been moved to trash.
Only the draft should get discarded. The thread should not get moved to trash.
- OS and Version: Archlinux (rolling)
- Installation Method: AUR (uses .deb)
- Mailspring Version: 1.10.8