Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Using Linux Fedora 34, KDE Spin
2.Installed via Snap
3.Updated to Mailspring 1.9.2
4.Open email that has attachment
- download the attachment
- The ‘Save As’ dialog will show all text with squares. I suspect that the font is somehow wrong or not included in the snap.
The ‘Save as’ dialog font should not render as squares but as letters.
- OS and Version: Linux, Fedora 34, KDE Spin
- Installation Method: Installed using Snap
- Mailspring Version: Mailspring 1.9.2