This issue is occurring since I upgraded to Version 1.10.2 (1.10.2).
After a while when new emails come in, the top most email is not visible in the list of emails. I can use my arrow keys to show it in the viewing pane but in the list itself it’s off the screen (so can’t use mouse to click it and can’t see if I actually want to open it now or not)
After starting Mailspring again, everything works well for a while then the issue appears again.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Open Mailspring (folders on the left, email list on right-top, Reading window on right-bottom
- wait for mail to come in
- wait some time (15 or more min, Don’t know exactly how long it takes I just know everything is ok for a time after opening Mailspring)
- wait for more mail to come in
You don’t see the top-most message in the list but can navigate to it with up-arrow
- OS and Version: macOS 12.3.1
- Installation Method: Downloaded from the website and followed installation prompts
- Mailspring Version: 1.10.2