Sometimes when I try to send an email, I get a “No recipient” error and the mail is reset to only containing my signature. If I check Drafts, I can see the drafted mail body there, but when I open it it’s the same empty body.
- OS and Version: Windows 10
- Mailspring Version: 1.7.2
This issue still persists (also on 1.7.2 at this point). It’s a huge bug as large emails can get lost entirely and I have to rewrite them. This is happening on a daily basis.
At this point I either have to make a habit out of writing my emails in a separate program, or switch email clients entirely.
(Originally posted by deanpress on GitHub.)