Archiving an email also archives the email at the top of the inbox if it has not been read yet.
I think I can reproduce this consistently:
- Wait until you have a brand new unread email at the top of the inbox
- Do not open it or mark it unread
- Open up any other email in the inbox and archive it
- In addition to the one you wanted to archive, that brand new unread email at the top of the inbox also gets archived
- OS and Version: MacOS 10.13.2
- Mailspring Version: 1.0.12
I’m using Mailspring with Gmail, so possibly this is related to Gmail.
(Originally posted by palefire19 on GitHub.)