New emails received go straight in to archive folder, but remain unread. Upon opening the archive and marking the email as read, it then moves back to the inbox.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Receive email, it appears in archive immediately
- Change to the archive and mark the email as read, it then moves back to the inbox
- Change back to the inbox and mark email as unread, it then moves back to the archive
Email should remain in my inbox until I archive it
- OS and Version: Arch Linux
- Mailspring Version: 1.8.0-8983dca2
Monitoring the same email via the web interface (Protonmail), the email never leaves the inbox, it seems Mailspring incorrectly presents the email as archived.
I am connected to Protonmail via IMAP (using Protonmail bridge), it doesn’t occur on my gmail account. Haven’t tested any other IMAP accounts yet, I’ve also not tested Protonmail bridge with other email clients yet.